jueves, 8 de enero de 2009

melangia

...or melancholy, derivated from Nostalgia.
Cited from wikipedia: The term nostalgia describes a longing for the past, often in idealized form. The word is made up of two Greek roots (νόστος nostos "returning home", and άλγος algos "pain"), to refer to "the pain a sick person feels because he wishes to return to his native home, and fears never to see it again". It was described as a medical condition, a form of melancholy, in the Early Modern period, and came to be an important topic in Romanticism.

So I desperatedly wanted to go home on this very christmas eve. But I was home. Not that kind of home.

Get it here:
[right click save as or click to listen]
bombjack - melangia [edit]

2 comentarios:

diy dijo...

al oir melangia me puse melancoline,je,je, que recuerdos! estas en mi Google Reader, Pd: tambien escribo, http://lasucursalsonora.blogspot.com/ Thank You for the Cubase 4!
V.

salvador pereira ,alfredo gonzalez dijo...

me gusto demasiado soy alguien que vive en venezuela me gusta mucho mucho tu musica me pregunto donde podre descargar insert coin